Looks like I have some issues with Insteon communication. The mControl log is recording error such as:
!!! PowerLinc possible data loss: 0x02 not found at beginning of data !!! PowerLinc communication error - NAK received (B) !!! PowerLinc possible data loss: 0x02 not found at beginning of data
And the device summary shows a lot of “reachable=false, hops=3” which is not good. If I change where the Insteom PLM is plugged in then I get somewhat better results. Looks like I need to:
- couple the phases with a SignaLinc hardwired phase coupler;
- a filter out any noise from my computer UPS with a 10A FilterLinc.
Hopefully this will do the trick. I have ordered the equipment and will update you on how I resolve this issue…